Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Lab#2reflection


 

                                                              Lab#2 melon head lab reflection

            This lab tought is how to use some of the tools likemarque tools,lasso tools.quikselection tools.we also learned how to cut the subjects and redesign them.First we dowloaded some of the
Vegitables and fruits from jupiter Ed.and then we added to theadobe photoshop cs6 from the
File and placeit.when we placed it we duplicated.and then we started to use the tools.first I used
The tool the name called elliptical marque tool,to cut the melon and when i finish with cutting the
Melon I right clicted on it and copied as a lliyar via copy.and it putted it in another section.Then I used other tolls onthe other fruit and vegies for example I used polygn lasso too for macorroni,magnetic tool on a radish. When I fonished with all of them they were all in different backround.fisrt I disselected the original backround.and I selected all the vegies and fruits.first I clicted on a melon I replaced it and then I made second copy of carrot,blueberrie,radish and kiwi.and I replaced them on a melon and in the final I puted a cithen picture in a backround and I had finished with my lab#2.

No comments:

Post a Comment