Monday, October 5, 2015

LAB #1 REFLECTION



         

                                                                    LAB#1

   
                               In the lab I had picked my 4 favorite picture,We had to print it but before print it
           We had to re size it for fit to the paper .I went to ''files'' and then I went to ''place''and I picked
          my picture.When i was resizing  the pictures first I touched to the ''shift'' and then i resized the
          picture from the corner.It was easy for me and I feel like it was an success lab for me,cause
          I believe in that I took relly good pictures.I most enjoyed part was to taking pictures.
          I believe in that theses skills will be useful in my other visual design classes.


No comments:

Post a Comment