Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Years Resolution






                             My last years  resolution was to improve my english as much as possible and start a good school year,and yes I improved my english as much as possible and started a good school year and I am still trying to improve my english every single past day.


                             My new years resolution is to first study and then pass English and Algebra Common Core Regents on january.Then finish the first marking period with good grade.After that I ll take SAT on march,so to take good grade I ll study for SAT.If I cannot take good average or if I don't like my average I ll study more and I ll take SAT test on june again.After that I ll study for my classes more because I want to keep my GPA high.I want to keep my GPA high because in my senior I want to apply for collages and I am going to need high GPA.in the meanwhile I ll study for US History & Government and earth science regents,and at the end of the school year on june I ll finish my junior year by passed all regents, good GPA,45 credit and with SAT score.If I can finish this school year with this plan next year in my senior year I am just gonna apply for collages on november and wait for to graduate because I would done with everything to graduate.I n the summer I ll study for BMV test and take my driver permit,so I could get driver license when I become 18.I ll work in the summer and when schools open I ll work in the weekends so I could save money to buy car.I want to buy a car when I become 18 because I want to go the collage in the another state and I ll probably need a car because there is no subway and also in collage I want to do delivery job so I can earn my money easily.Latest when I become senior want to join to army for free education.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment